Monday, October 24, 2011

halloween is approaching


http://themountainboy.tumblr.com/post/11563996628/ive-already-got-my-halloween-costume-planned
I’ve already got my halloween costume planned:

black shorts, Scanlan&Theodore sheer mesh top, sass&bide tee, grandmothers cape she gave me 
along with my docs, (after they are fixed!! i miss them on my feet, its been months!)
and some of those plastic vampire fangs you get from lombards

daphne groeneveld 
she is possibly one of the biggest babes out!
 the eyes in these photos! 


annie and celling on halloween 
anniieemal.blogspot.com


2 comments:

  1. your costume idea is awesome. you should do your make up like daphnes!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Halloween outfit. Dms good way to finish it off.
    And
    Daphne uhhhhhh WOW
    I am literally in love with her.

    Jazz xox

    ReplyDelete